<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

September 08, 2008 - 5:10 PM
Back to top.
Second accident on the road

Holidays are mundane. I have been rotting at home doing basically nothing. No work, no life, no friend! Argh, pathetic isn't?

Once again... my room's resemblance to a pig sty is getting increasingly uncanny day by day, and I don't how long more I can stand it. I need to start packing my room soon but I'm just too pig to get it started! Therefore, I shall conclude that I need a part time maid!!!

I've to say that 2008 is definitely not my year! Saturday, when we were on our way to Great Eastern Central for my casting, we met with a bike accident and the taxi driver insisted Hun to pay him straight cash for the little damage that the bike had done on his taxi's back bumper. Hmmm... Maybe "damage" is a little too harsh in this term; let's call it a "cat scratch" instead! :p

Dear started off trying to negotiate with the taxi uncle if he could get back to him after we're done with our stuff since we’re all in a rush, but you know this friendly jargon don't last for long. Soon enough, a fight (duh... verbally of cause) sparked off in the middle of the road which led to a traffic jam. Poor people!

"Never ever try to push a leo's limit, because you'll never know what will you get at the end of the day!" – Veron

The taxi uncle really chooses the wrong time and pick on the wrong guy to argue with. I felt apologetic yet complacent at the same time. Hehe! Dear, you're the man! :D

Thank god Hunny managed to control his bulky bike, or else my leg is going to kiss the exhaust pipe goodbye!

This is the first time he hit a car after 2 years of riding. He's always a watchful rider but he somehow lost his grip on that fateful day. Rofl.

I know it's mainly my fault for rushing him like nutcase. Well, both of us have this phobia on the road now! The other time was a car accident and now it was a bike accident.

I feel traumatize even in my slumber land; A vivid recollection of the car impact still haunts me in my sleep on the order of every fortnight. Dang!




Death...

Is always a morbid topic to talk about...

Full stop.


Diana and Linda! Their name somehow rhymes! :D

There's 100 over Portraits of Pretty Celestina taken in this camera!
Lucky me! Get to see them before being process! :P


(:


P/s: I'm lazy to come up with a new blog layout. So... it's back to the basics: Boxes! Ain't they pretty and simple? Take care lovelies!

Labels: ,