<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

January 01, 2009 - 11:16 PM
Back to top.
*Throw confetti in the air*

Say hello to 2009 and goodbye to 2008!


I’m back from the New Year celebration countdown! I’ve been idling outside since yesterday evening up till now. Whoops! Shall not further elaborate how my celebration went. On the whole, I’d spend a peaceful and sugary moment with my love one on the last few hours of 2008. I would like to wish all my friends, family, colleague, acquaintance and readers a very Happy New Year and have a prosperous year ahead! Do keep all of our New Year resolutions and hope you have a fun celebration lined up earlier today. Enjoy & be safe! :D


Intended to do a last write up of 2008 yesterday evening, but I was way too drained after attending a morning class. Hmmm... My bad.




(Backdated post)

On the Christmas day itself, Boyfriend and I had Pepper lunch for our dinner. Their pasta was lip-smacking good! I’m craving for it like NOW!


Red for Christmas


His. I thought it tasted like the curry udon rice in Nyp south canteen.


I swear. The best chicken Bolognese pasta I’ve tasted in my entire book of pasta history EVER. Don't laugh.


We were riding smoothly on the road, not until we saw this sign that says: “Orchard road is close. Please use public transport to get into the city”. *Gasp!*


Honestly, at that point of time, I felt my butt burning at the back of the seat. I told myself time and again, Easy... easy. Breathe.


I don’t want to have myself screwed up the day with my ignorant temper and flared up at my seemly innocent sweetheart. Thus, we decided to leave the bike parked at Bugis street and MRT down to Orchard station. We REALLY follow the instruction accordingly as stated on the signboard. Hell yes!... What retarded good citizens we are! *Roll eyes*


We then found out that the whole of Orchard road was close for some outlandish dancing event held strangely enough, at the middle of the road. Oh lord...




Okay! So he bought me Twilight and New Moon for Christmas. He promised to get the full series for me but the other two; Eclipse and Breaking dawn were all sold out in Singapore. I insist he should have just get the first book will do. He even wrapped them with plastic protective cover before he gave it to me, Silly boy.

I wonder what’s his planning for my 18th birthday. I force him to plan! Hehe. I know. I’m a desperately demanding girlfriend. Don’t bring me to the movies please. I’d enough of those crazy movie marathons every week.


(Extra)

Before I go, please vote for Ms Linda Ng from Nanyang Poly at Hey Gorgeous.

Go on! It's clickable. {Click!}


W-o-w, what she says really a-m-a-z-e me.
Quote-Unquote: " I'm not used to people treating me too nicely. I get very mean to them at times"


To linda: Now I understand why you “always” get very mean to me at times. And you, as you know better than anyone, you owe me BIG BIG time! Save your gratitude. Let's say, a small treat will do? HAHA! wo hao xian shi oo~

Support support!
(Don't blame me if your computer lag off, put the blame on the web-designer for having flash all over the webpage! I mean really all over. *Headache*)



I'm not feeling well! :(

Labels: ,