<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

December 01, 2008 - 8:17 PM
Back to top.
F is the letter


I can't seems to handle the sluggishness in me! I'd promise myself to do Typography Assignment during the weekends, but, resulting in playing the PSP for the whole day. Promise myself time and again to do my Drawing Assignment this afternoon, I've yet again failed to accomplish this little plan of mine. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!??


"I guess I'll only work on days without the letter 'y' at the back!"
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Everyday is my daY!
(Nice 'quote' steal from my Typography class today. *Grins*)



Festive... festive, FESTIVE! I'm feeling so layoff right now that I thought it was my vacation! I'm so used in having a December holiday after ... what? 10 years of December holiday! And now I'm struggling to adapt with a different schedule of term breaks and holidays.


Why can't we have more holidays and less work? Why we don't experience 4 seasons? I want my winter holiday! :(


School

This is what I did for Typography Class exercise today! Was playing around with the fonts. Easy peasy lemon squeezy! :P


"Everytime we love, everytime we give, it's Christmas!"
Agree?






And, this is what I did for my Digital Imaging Illustrator Assignment 1! It's being live trace and live paint like crazy! Slap on brushes over one another. Hehe, only 7 layers were used!


Tho it can't be seen clearly. I titled it "Fallin' From Grace"
(I refuse to make it clickable! Bleah!~ :x)





(:

This week will be a... hectic one.

Bye.

Labels: , ,