<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

November 16, 2008 - 10:28 PM
Back to top.
Beneath those text


My oh my, it's already the third week of November!

Can't time pass a wee bit slower?




I’m feeling paranoid over my time schedule lately. I don’t know if it’s a good thing that time passes by so hastily. My daily routine goes on so systematically that I sense I’m no longer making THAT every-day decision which I used to compose myself each day.

It was as if I don’t have the option of making them, and I’ve push myself in a brink of having very limited alternative. What? My life goes...; Day by day, Week after week, Month after another.


Why do I feel all of a sudden that time is running out? And that every day is so important to me? So little time, so little me.



Sigh...

So, what have I been up to this week?



Honestly, not as much as I would have liked!


The dreary weather has made it impossible for us to go out most of the time.
(Rain=No riding on motorbike)


Well, of course, there is always the option of public transport. But having the bike for more than a year now has weaned my dear boy off taking buses and MRT.

And me? Of course I'm still fine with it! =P

But it's the lazy factor I guess.


And besides, it's the mentality of "Why take public transport when we have a bike?"
So we have to wait till the rain stops, or when it's just a slight drizzle, before heading out!





And I've been taking this one week rather easy too, because I need some time alone to think.

I’ve been thinking seriously about my future, my career.



Been considering whether I'm truly cut out to be the designer I aspire to be.

It isn't an easy decision to make, definitely not as easy as some of you might make it out to be. There is still a sense of anxiety in me.



Despite the encouragement I've been getting by my Course Coordinator Ms Gail (which I appreciate a lot... Thanks!), there have also been naysayers who feel that being a designer is not just designing something out of it but designing something which are totally new and fresh. It’s darn competitive and challenging.



But I know that, ultimately, I will select this path.



It's just a matter of WHEN.



Hope I don't screwed up this time.


Bye.

Labels: