
|
Profile Veronica Valentina 18 years old Gone |
On the first of October, I self-declare... HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY! Sup? I'm still a child. *Shakes head* All right, all right. Nevertheless, someone have to compensate my lost during Youth Day right? Hah. Therefore, my mum and aunt decided to bring my sisters and younger couz for a Children Day treat at Swensen's. I tag along given that I don't want to be home alone on a Public Holiday! Bah! Pretty sad loner huh? Since I'm already off topic, I think is okay to share a little secret with you. I've only got one friend in this globe. I know is miserable. Sheesh, maybe cos' I'm full of thorns? And that friend of mine... was in prison for 3 months already. Sigh. I miss him so badly. My life started becoming less colourful and less interesting. From time to time I caught myself staring at blank spaces, having the same dream. And that is to be with him. But Hey! He's breaking out! Tomorrow. Haha! For some of you that has already figured it out: Ouch! I know I'm very anti-climax. Hehe. Back to the, The long awaited peek-chutes What can I say?Side dish is always finger lickin' good! You'll yearn for more. Gimme more, gimme more~ Salmon.I think it's rather dry. I preferred half cook. Clayfish Pasta.Hmmm... This is one sweet delicacy I'm always looking forward to!*Slurps* Above all are Brought to you by: ![]() Oops... Sorry, Human error. Is Fugly Fatty. Good morning lil earthlings! But I'm going off to sleep. Labels: Holiday |