<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

October 08, 2008 - 10:55 PM
I'm back!
Back to top.
I'm back!



Sorry, I haven't been updating this site regularly.

My life has been mundane. So gee, I've nothing much to update. Unless you wouldn't mind my narcissist pictures being occupy the whole post. Oh wells, I hear someone moaning already. Hehe.

By the way, I feel so terrible for having Linda to worry for me on a Monday afternoon. She almost wanted to report that I’m missing. And she missed call me 18 times. Oh my dear! I quickly call her upon getting back my phone.


"Hah. I'm kidnapped by aliens." –Rainie Yang [不良笑花]


I initially wanted to quote this phrase from Rainie as soon as Linda picked up the phone, but I don't think is funny to start off with a joke in view of the fact that the situation was pretty dreadful.

Sorry honey. I know you love me too. *hugs*




I've gain some valuable experience from this incident. I'll never do such foolish thing ever again and ended up feeling oh-so-remorse and wished so badly it would not happen on me. You'll certainly don't understand the choking emotion; when all you could do is to sit there reminiscing and reflect for what you have done.


I'm finally enlightened.

I would not say that it was an awful incident after all.

Maybe that’s the reason why I've MIA myself.

Once bitten twice shy, thus I shall let bygones be bygones and stop dwelling on these anymore.

Everything happens for a reason. I know.


What comes around goes around,

Perhaps this is another turning point in life that I should always remember.


Thank you Liz, I think you're the only one that I can talk to so freely. I feel hundred times better although it's a short conversation between the both of us. I love you!






Yay! I'm thinking of changing my blog layout soon! "Hu hu~!" :D

I have some ideas in mind already, but I’m afraid I might not have the time to complete it before school starts next week. Fret not! Next week there’s no class... Only have Lectures. "Hu hu~!"



If you're bored you can catch this Taiwan Drama on YouTube Staring my favourite Rainie and Wilber:

不良笑花 Ep.1



Double click and watch it on YouTube. Don't forget to add &fmt=18 for a clearer quality video!

For example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-V5vx_hO-w&feature=PlayList&p=AF8439ED8E9DC375&index=0&fmt=18


Can't wait for next week episode 6! "Hu hu~!"

"我要呼呼!" 哈哈! 超好笑的!
(Rainie's loud voice is like blasting in my speaker! It’s irritating yet cute. Haha!)

Good night people! :)

Labels: ,