<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

September 15, 2008 - 12:50 AM
Back to top.
Quick Update

On Saturday, I went for the GCA briefing in the afternoon. Met up with the babes at the usual spot; Hans restaurant. So much of Hans these days. Heh.

I'm a lucky girl to be able to work with all the ladies on the 18th-20th. Who's going to cosplay on that day for New Era? It would be total havoc! :D I'm sure to take pictures with those babes and of cause with the crowds. Oh well, that's my job :)

I'm still pondering over whether to join the booth babes' competition. Sigh.

I'll be meeting up with all of them on the 17th for rehearsals and final briefing again. I'm so looking forward to it already.


Steal a picture from 'The-girl-next-door' :p



Never get the chance to snap with Hong ling and Wan Zhuo while we're having our meal in Hans. I should have taken a picture or two while they are fitting the cosplay costume. Never mind! There's always next time! Wait till 17th!!!

Hunny came to fetch me and we dine at Jumbo seafood restaurant at East Coast Park with his family. Heaven food I would say! :D After which, we played arcade and a table of pool.


Happy-days!

Labels: