
|
Profile Veronica Valentina 18 years old Gone |
L.O.V.E I love all the 10 babes I'm working with and I seriously don't wish to see any conflict happen among ourselves. You know... girls. Full stop. On the first day I'm only require to work for 5 hours. Well! I still get to see some familiar faces here and there. Hehe. Booth Babes competition starts at 12p.m to 1p.m 20th of september: If you want to mock at me, this is your chance! Vote for your favourite Booth Babes up on the stage. If you're a friend of mine, please be kind enough :] ! I doubt none :[ ! Pretty Sherry CosplayingLinda and Samantha was scolding me for being a lesbian stalker. Haha! I mean she's really pretty, and she look like BoA Kwon. Owww* I...just...can't...help...it! :P With my dearest Hong LingI don't look good in white :( Both of them are looking good! At Nokia Booth. Orange :] With my Nokia N95.My job is to snap as many pictures as possible. I secretly bluetooth this picture to my phone. 5 mega pixel! Was working with Audrey, Alicia and Joyclyn at Nokia booth. It spells 2 hours of fun! All four of us were rather small size and we have to cut our T-shirt like crazy. They're really nice people to work with. What's best is I get to work with GCA Booth babe 2008 champion for Day 1, Audrey/Li ting. She's really outgoing and pretty in person, and that certainly explain her high votes! Can't be compared luh. Haha! I'm so not prepared for tomorrow's competition. I hope I can dig a hole and hide my face in it. Urghhh, everyone's so busy to buy some time for me :( I really have darn limited friends man! *Heart them all tight* Meeting Wan Zhuo tomorrow earlier! I haven't get to camwhore with her! Hope to see all the babes there. Why does it feel to me like it's a sad-sad post... Hmmm... Sigh. Gone. Labels: Melancholy, Work |