
|
Profile Veronica Valentina 18 years old Gone |
A date out with my love (Backdated post: 11th September 08) After casting, dear Linda and I had our early dinner cum lunch at Hot Dog cafe situated at Vivo. I adore' coffee. It really helps in keeping me awake these days, and yada... which also explains the lack of sleep. Gah! I shall spend some quality time with hunny these few days before events starts. And of cos' ample of rest after all the crazy hours. The thought of returning to school in 1 month time is driving me nuts. Argh. On a brighter side of note, I'll still get to enjoy for the remaining 4 weeks. It will be so different when term starts again. And I wonder who quited and who is staying for the 2nd semester. I'll miss all of them. To all DMD students: Please check your Semestral Assessment Result on the 16 Sep 08 @ 8am! (Login to Student eServices to view Assessment Results ) Good luck all! *hugs* I think my baked rice was... okay. She's my fair lady :) Our super CMI look! rofl. *Love*Thanks Mr. Nice guy Albert for driving me home yesterday after some chit chatting session at his company! :D P/s: Hope I'll get to celebrate a belated 50th monniversary with you this coming week. I'm proud of you baby. Love you always -Veron Labels: Holiday |