<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

September 24, 2008 - 1:06 AM
Back to top.
Blessed


I'm s'pose to be in MOS at this hour! But why I am still caught at home blogging?

Reason why?

Simple,

Because I'm still Seventeen!

Hello!!! I still got to wait for 3 more months till I turn legal!

Damn!


My dear Linda is such a "great girlfriend" of mine. She left me all behind and went ahead with the party! Ermm... or seriously working for some event!? :b Still, heart her tho.

Ha-ha! Oops, since when Veron became so corny?!?

Many credits to Eric for the above picture! LINDA!
Someone's GPA 3.4 luh! :P


I might be meeting some of the girls tomorrow but only provided that they're able to pull off from all the shoots/events. Count me out from any steamboat marathon! I'm afraid my body cannot take it. Then, I'll be eating all the veges; carrots and mushrooms! Total waste of money hur? Laughs. Just kidding!



Results are out a week ago,


A, C, A, B, C, A, A
GPA: 3.154
(I must learn from people like Jessy, Zhang Kai and Linda to improve!
Jessy your GPA 3.9??? Zhang kai 3.8??? Now who's the 'shen'... ? :P Thanks both for coming down the other day! *Mwa*)

For someone who doesn't take art for O Levels,


Who hate drawing like how much she hates to be on the stage,


Who doesn't have any design background (pardon to exclude my random-ness for playing around with Photoshop, editing, designing of blog layout and freelance in web design),


I'm proud that I manage to pull through the last 4 months despite all the late nights and the demanding working hours for each and every individual design. Was pretty satisfied with my overall performance for semester 1. I really hope I could keep it up and strive for a better grade for the next semester.


I'mma happy bitch already.
No, wait! I believe there's still room for improvement! ;)


Gotta run,
xoxo!

Labels: , ,