<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

August 11, 2008 - 8:45 PM
Vulnerable me.
Back to top.
Happy 49th month together hunny.

Everytime he leaves on Sunday night, there's a small part of my heart seems to die... Only to be revived when he returns.

I can only grit my teeth and use all my might to prevent the tears from falling whenever he turns away, knowing that I won't see him for the next 5 days or even a week.

I know as time goes by, we will both get use to this new routine.



P/s: Sorry for not blogging for the past few days, have been busy with boyfriend on the weekends; ( all the stay-over, movie marathon, cabbing, snacking and lazing on our comfort zone. We decided to skip the FIR concert on Friday night tho. We hate concerts and packed places.

We watched Prison Break throughout the whole of Singapore's 43rd celebration on the Saturday night. Season 2/3 here I come! )

..........
.................
.........................





Whenever he left me, I just don't have the mood to move on with my life. Yes, I hate to be in a melancholic mood whereby everything seems less important. And I can't afford to neglect my work at this point of time.

I know I've got to be strong.
So give me the strength to move on.


Give me some time.

Till then.



I'm dangerously in love with you with you with you with you.

Labels: ,