<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

July 13, 2008 - 2:58 PM
Sex in the beach
Back to top.
Saturday weather was awesome, the sun was out, the sunblock was on, and the sky was clear. It certainly spells out the perfect beach day for everyone. It's hard not to think about my Love Of Your Life who was in camp right now; how nice it were to be strolling at the beach, hands locking to one anothers, and enjoying the cool breeze. Yeah... How nice.

I wish you were there. With me.



Beaching have never been so great with Liz around.
I love to beach with the bitch and I love to bitch at the beach! Heh.


Yup, there's a family event over there. Kids running around, mummy and daddy building sandcastles for their children, fun booth stalls over there and tralala! It's s'pose to be one happy day!


While queuing for the air brush tattoo...

Liz found this green balloon on the floor. She forced me to do that :P!



Our thangs!
I'm currently reading "How to develop self-confidence and influence people in public speaking" by you-know-who. Monday have COMM Skills presentation! Gawd damn! We are going to wear formal to school.




You're on my heart just like a tattoo
Just like a tattoo I'll always have you


Just like a tattoo
I'll Always have you...





When we grow up
We wanna be famous
We wanna be a star
We wanna be in movies

When we grow up
We wanna see the world
Drive nice cars
We wanna have groupies

When we grow up
Be on TV
People know us
Be on magazines

When we grow up
Fresh and clean
Number one chick when we step out on the scene





We went over to the Golf club to shower. We were provided with everything there. And yes, which was uber cool. Dry our hair and head down to the club restaurant for dinner with Liz's family and pretty Suyin.


We intended to watch the Song of the Sea back at the beach but they lost the tickets and hence decided to head home early.




After all the sizzling fun at the beach...
Great! Now I have to rush my assignments!


Love you peeps! Xoxo.

Labels: , ,