
|
Profile Veronica Valentina 18 years old Gone |
![]() ...meet-up for a game of pool with hun and my girlfriends? ![]() ... "signature scribble" of mine on the old school desk? (Credits: *Rand for taking this picture for me as a memory!*) ![]() ...crazy camwhore period at home when I've got nothing better to do? ![]() ...time you drift off into slumberland with the memory of your head leaning on my lap comfortably while I kept my other hand busy by playing with your hair? ![]() ... Ayu's music I listen before I leave home for shopping? ![]() ... occasion that I'd felt embarassed about and I'll never forget in life? (It have to be CODID dressed-up presentation!!!) ![]() ![]() ... plane ride I took for a sweet vacation out town? ![]() ... K session with my lovely friends and hun? ![]() ... tanning and bitching at the beach with my love ones? ![]() And when was the last last last time I actually did a blog layout for thyself? ![]() All in all, I missed all the "last" moments I ever did and done. I hope they're not the last, so pleaseeeeee ensure me they're NOT and they will never be! (P/s: Each one of you stepped into my life, leaving footprints in my walk of life, painting colours and bringing wonderful memories. All of you will be forever missed and clearly remembered in the heart. Thank you for leaving footprints on my heart. I'll never forget for as long as I live.) Labels: My thoughts |