<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

June 01, 2008 - 2:15 PM
Holiday for me? No? Yes?
Back to top.
"Pssssst...
It's the first week of June...
yet it's pouring heavily outside."

Tell me! Where's my summer vacation!? 2 weeks of break is definitely not enough to recuperate from all the sleepless night I'd pull through each day. Although this post comes a little early since I'm not having my break till next week, I guess some of my friends or juniors are having their June holiday already. Or rather some are on the plane/coming home from their short get-away! Sigh. My life sucks tremendously.


I envy. I missed those times I'm flying with mummy to overseas. I reckon I could track back the time to the past, whereby I'm so well pampered with everything when I'm the only child. A spoiltbrat... whatever you name. I hate. Hate my 10 years of age gap younger sis for stealing everything from me.

... Motherly love. Argh!
(Oops! I'm like portraying a mean step-sister here and she's the Cinderella. Heh. Don't get me wrong, coz' she's my blood sister.)

I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past
I just can't seem to move on


I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need them again someday
I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind

All I want to do
is find a way back into love
I can't make it through
without a way back into love
.......
...........



Sigh.

I just need a short getaway to anywhere, just out of this stressful busy country that I once upon lived in. It would be awesome if I could bring along my girlfriends and Hun with me to a short trip to some exotic places. Perhaps we could plan it a few years later when we're independent enough to travel together. Can't wait!


Heaps. I still can't wait for the next week to come by quickly, but then again, the thought of having to hand in all 30% assignments; CODID, Design Fundamental, Color Theory totally turn my mood off! Not to forget VASTR(Video editing) pair work with Linda have to be done in school during the 2 week break since we didn't have the Final Cut Pro software at home! Furthermore my drawing sketchbook has to be sent in for grading on Thursday.

I need time management oh-please!


"School is... fun!
I ... love art!
I effing love to... draw! "

Passion passion passion... I need passion for design. Where can I find passion? Hmmm... Does passion came from passion fruit? Honey, buy me some passion fruit then.




Yesterday head town for GSS with Ekyo, nothing catches my eyes. Basically, I've bought nothing. She got me my Chanel Foundation for my uber/super/duper belated 17th present. I love you sweetheart! See you again on Friday 6/6!


Went town to find honey for the two consecutive days! He's working at Shaw house Isetan under timberland apparels. Guess there's some sales over there (70% storewide).

I miss you so much! xoxo.

Labels: