
|
Profile Veronica Valentina 18 years old Gone |
Before I go on ranting... And... After crashing last week, my stupid old PC refuses to cooperate with Adobe Photo shop. I can install the program but it just can't be opened. I just need to get my Photo shop CS3 load in my PC but it decided to die on me at this very crucial minute! It's so frustrating because I can't work on Color Theory assignment at home, which means that I've to rush my work in school. And that also means that I'll be so screwed up with my Color assignment which carried 30% on my semester 1 results. Dang! You know what Mr. PC? Thank you for all the inconvenience you've caused and brought me into. Assignments are all due on week 8 (next week)! It has been ages since I felt "sinful". Okay, not on food this time…but not having done my assignments on time. After looking at Jess's Color assignment, I guess I've a lot more things to learn from people like her and An qi. At many times… you "thought" you know a lot, but the fact is… you know nothing! It's was as if you were being pushed down the peak and lying flat on the ground. Yeah, ground zero. You see, sometimes we feel bad and suffer from low self-esteem because we have surrounded ourselves with people who, consciously or unconsciously, have found a way to make us feel bad about ourselves. I wouldn't say it was a bad one tho… as it actually motivates me to do more for myself. Sometimes in life we need this kind of peer pressure or what we call motivation to give us a little push. A push, A friendly pat on the shoulder And moving on from where you stumble and fall. I've learn a lot, and I'm so glad I'm here. (; Labels: My thoughts, rants |