<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

May 23, 2008 - 10:33 PM
I need 24 hours of sleep
Back to top.
Days like this...

When I just feel lousy, frustrated and a million other negative thoughts.

I just wish I could hide under my cuddly blanket and slumber all day. (Then again, the weather is darn hot!)

I don't know what's become of me. I'm laughing, I'm smiling, I'm happy, but deep down inside... there's this feeling. Some uncovered part of my heart that desires for more. More of what? I don't know, honestly.

And it's true, to some extent. I tend to look like I'm in a melancholic mood, because of my fucked-up face.

I think there was a time when my grins were wider and my chuckles were more jovial. I still smile and laugh now, but maybe... I just yearn to break down and cry away all the negative thoughts and feelings inside of me.

Maybe... just maybe.

Labels: