<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

January 18, 2009 - 3:07 PM
An update: School, Facebook Pet Society
Back to top.
I’m not in the best of mood to blog for the past few days. Mainly because of the heavy workload that has to be completed before the deadlines. I’m always having a hate and love relationship when dealing with deadlines huh.


.Thursday was one crazy day whereby I’m stuck in the animation lap since 9 in the morning till 9pm. I have to thank some of the classmates who stayed back with me till late even though we were all so easily distracted with all the funny stunts by Praveen. I can’t draw PROPERLY while laughing. Hah.

Well, I feel a wee bit queasy walking out of the school with Wenny at 9. The school was dark, and it gave off very creepy vibes. Eww.



.Friday I stayed back after animation lesson alone to do some 3d Maya modelling till 5pm before meeting boyfriend.



I’m getting the hang of staying back after class. I figure out I need to work hard. Be it for future purposes or career, I need to get into somewhere. I’m not going to waste my life on figuring out what’s the purpose of studying and procrastinate how life is unfair. I need to learn how to balance my time, in studies, relationships, family bonding, online gaming and part-time jobs.


I’m eighteen, a grown up, or maybe that what she thinks she’s; a grown up, need to start to think in every prospective, real life responsibilities etc and no longer treating life like a game or two, but to learn to play like a strategic chess match. Every step you made counts, like how every decisions you made in life matters.


Grow up Veron.



Last Saturday
Was in town with boyfriend and his two other friends, Joshua and Marcus. We were searching for some Chinese New year apparels.

Before meeting them, we had Swensen’s at Bugis.




All right, I’m better be burying my head with notes before I regret not studying again.

I have not touched any of my assignments during the weekends. Was busy hacking at some dumb Flash game call Pet Society? Didn’t know is so easy to hack. I got truckloads of items and gold. HAHA. And I only know this game through Farah and Sherline few days back. I shall learn how to clone items soon.

Greedy me only want rare ones.
Bye.

Labels: