
|
Profile Veronica Valentina 18 years old Gone |
(Random: I just bought my first TOTO quick pick today. Hyak hyak.) I understand that I need to run through my typography notes before tomorrow’s mock test. But my brain doesn’t seem to be cooperating. In fact, I tried running one or two slide but then again it’s driving me insane that my brain and body were betraying me the way they were. Why is it god damn difficult for me to focus!? Argh. Whatever. I bet it’s another simple quiz. Bah! Finally my backdated post is almost coming to an end. Like finally! Shall keep it short, I don’t have all day to reiterate the happenings. Tuesday, 6th January Yes! 6th of January is my Birthday! Hello, I’m officially 18! ("Whatttt!? You’re still 17? :P") I’ve received tons of birthday greetings and wishes through sms, msn, tags and whatever you can name. But a few stood out, like this two here:
chew. AWESOMENESS is underated says: So next time before you wish someone a happy birthday, do think twice before you text them. You never know you’ll make a different! HAHA Actually there’s not much difference in being 18 or not... at least to me. Coz’ I don’t go clubbing very often when I’m still in an illegal age. Not even twice. Maybe only once. Too young for those rowdy ‘lifestyle’. Oops, I’ve leak out ‘our’ secret. (It was meant to be one) I’ve been to the club once with my girlfriends when she turns 21; when the other three of us were still sweet 17. Double O. I must say it was a virgin experience but then again, I won’t want it to be my weekly routine to be there. Bringing up the issue makes me think about us being oh so funny using the only 21 legal card for the entry. Four of us. *Shesh* Call me sadistic or what. I hate people. I hate crowds. But I’m a hardcore fan for music. And no, I don’t smoke. Don’t ask me again, I know I look as if I need to smoke 2 packs a day. But I don’t. Back to topic! So Tuesday I SELF-DECLARE public holiday and didn’t make it to school. Good thing was the girls were on school vacation and Juan was working night shift. Yea I know recently I’d some income, so I treated them for lunch. Otherwise someone will nag and nag forever. Hmmm... ![]() I don't know how Teng manage to shoot this lovey dovey couple, since they don’t want to be on the camera.We were like chatting the whole time and Rong xin claim that she had forgotten our so called ‘childhood memory’. All the movies after Primary school, snacking in the theatre with titbits we brought in, endless trip to the Escape theme park and not studying for PSLE. HAHA! They were the reason why I’m ever in WSSS. Over at Gelare. We hate the Orea Cheese Cake! :( All thanks to the uncle behind for ruining my perfect picture of Teng. At the Esplanade.Teng, rx & Juan. Shite. She looks 5 times tanner than me. Looking happy :) Teng and me!Whose birthday is coming after mine? 6th of February, Lee Mei Jin. :D you, The thought of you going back so soon makes me go weak on my knees. I loathe Sundays; it takes you away from me. I want you to stay with me forever and we can laugh 24/7 together. iloveu. Labels: Birthdays |