<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

January 09, 2009 - 11:16 PM
My 18th Birthday II
Back to top.
I’ve been too caught up with celebrations, gatherings, people, mahjongs, books, assignments and school’s open house (maybe not).


Hence, I don’t have time to commit myself to this site as frequent as before. In fact, many times I’ve thought of shutting down this blog and other online activity like Friendster et cetera. But I always either ended up back to the blogging mood or really can’t be bothered to close down the site.


This attitude of mine doesn’t only imply in ‘blogging’ if you know what I mean. Sigh.

Blah,blah blah. Don’t bother about my casual remarks of closing down. Actually, truth be told, almost all of my thoughts are pretty random. *roll eyes*


All right, I know your day is not complete until you get something new here, so... here goes today’s dose of randomnity.





Saturday, 3rd January


Last Saturday, hon brought me out without telling me where we’re heading to. It was an early celebration for my Eighteen and he was s’pose to PLAN and WORK things out in his own way. As usual, he hates camera, he hates taking picture, even with me. On my birthday. Humph! Angry.


It was a long journey to our destination and I thought we have been on the road since morning. I don’t know if I’m given a choice to laugh or to cry. We ride all the way to vivo just to catch a movie again! Oops, did I say ‘again’?


(Movie: Transporter 3. Good thing was... We watched transporter 1 and 2 over his place on New Year’s Eve. Hence, our memory is still fresh of recalling what the plot was. I told you I was on movie marathon.)




I love taking picture at vivo but not alone though.


After the movie we went cycling at East coast. It was evening by then. Love the weather and how the sun set.

Dinner was set at Turf City for 1-1 steamboat session.


I pitied him for having to ride me from venue to the next. It must be a tiring day for him. :)

I went over to his place for mah-jong session with his bro and his bro’s friend till 4 in the morning. Joshua pop by and I gave him my seat after the first round of ‘dong feng’. And guess what? I’m winning. I won $17 just for this ‘dong’. I think I ‘zi mo’ for like 3 times, normal ‘ping hu’ for 2 rounds, ‘pong pong hu man’ for 1 round and ‘diao zheng’ for 3 times before the end of ‘dong feng’. I must say lady luck! ;D



Sunday, 4th January

Gran wanted to celebrate my birthday at home. Initially I didn’t want to, since I’m old enough for any lame celebration. We know very well why she wants a celebration to be held at home. The one and only reason: Mah-jong session with my aunts and uncles.

Uh, what nice motive.


Oh well, Sunday should be a family day. :)
(I swear most of the time our family day was pre-occupy with mah-jongs)


Cousins and relatives came along and we spend the rest of the day like how we spend on every other birthdays. Very soon, we found ourselves on the mah-jong table again. Boring.


Darl bought me this cake

He didn’t like the idea of me ordering the mango instead of the chocolate flavour. Ha, but I didn’t have mango cake for my birthday before.





I think dad and mom spend quite a sum for preparing all the food and making the trip down to collect them.


Veron's feeling love. :)







Thanks all for the greetings and birthday wishes made on the tag.

Labels: