<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

December 09, 2008 - 7:20 PM
Counting down... to 3 more days
Back to top.
School. Town. Home.

I've got myself some winter accessories and a new dress. I wonder how my mother's reaction will be like when she and Sis got back from their Genting trip. *Grins* Don't ask me why I give Genting a miss. Maybe is for the sake of school, or perhaps... I just don't wish to fork out that extra money for that trip.

My wardrobe is really darn pack! I swear when I say that. There's no more room for any dresses! I wish I could occupy my granny's closet and shift her clothes to my dad's room. Oh well~ For now, I just have to tolerate and do some digging to search for the top or bottom that I want.


No. That's not my clavicle.

My new purple highlight hair rock! ;D



School today was great! (I wish I could say that) I had a 3D Modelling Maya Practical test! But, thank god! Teachers and friends were all there to help me out. I'm not cut out to be an Animator, so I suck pretty bad in 3D Modelling.

-Homework time**



Gonna wait for Mum to be home tonight! :)

Labels: ,