<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

December 05, 2008 - 12:19 AM
Is this s'pose to be a piece of good news?
Back to top.
Or not?



I'm selected out of 100 over students to help out on the Graphic artwork on the external facade for Water-Venture (East Coast) outlets. My job is to do a graffiti design along with the other 19 unfortunate peeps that have been chosen, and have the design painted on walls in East Coast Outlet.

I hope Linda's going to make it for this external project and not clash with Hey gorgeous schedules!
*Crossing fingers*



I've also volunteered myself for the school Open House during one of the term break!



There goes my term break!




It's really time to buck up V. Or you will face serious debarment.
You're miles away from where you ought to be. Sigh.

Labels: