<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

December 24, 2008 - 1:23 PM
@ Fashion Bar
Back to top.
Miss Veet Standout challenge 2008 held at fashion bar. It's a really late entry since I don't have much pictures to share. We were told not to take any pictures. Thus, it left me with no choice but to grab pictures from Stomp. I was there with Jojo and Jurgen. Corde wasn't able to tag along. We met Albert and Kenneth at the bar.



The competition end pretty fast and we didn't know there's buffet serve until Albert told us. Haha! I think the best thing about this event is the buffet food. Hehe. Love the Mussels and the everything that was serve on the table. I regretted not bringing Linda along! I bet she will love the buffet.

We were given a bag full of Veet products while I had 3 bags of it since Jo and Jurgen doesn't want it. That makes me a typical singaporeans. Ha! :D

All the girls were looking good! *drool*


Hope everyone have a Merry Christmas Eve! :)


Thou shalt give thy heart to Christ, Let Him be at the top of thy Christmas list.

Thou shalt prepare thy soul for Christmas, Spend not so much on gifts that thy soul is forgotten.

Thou shalt not value gifts received by cost. Even the least expensive may signify love, and that is more precious than silver and gold.

Thou shalt not neglect the needy, Share thy blessings with many who will go hungry and cold.

Thou shall not forget to share your joy, peace and faith with those around you.

Labels: