
|
Profile Veronica Valentina 18 years old Gone |
You know... it’s time to hit the sack. Maybe... A post before I really do. Ho-ho-ho! Merry Christmas! Today is consider the 6th day of Christmas. So I guess... my greeting don’t consider a belated one yet. Anyways, what have you been up the night before Christmas and the day itself? Well. I celebrated mine pretty simple. What is there to ask for, just by having your love ones by your side on this special occasion? No... Countdowns, turkeys, log cakes, socks, presents, Santa Claus, or even snow. ![]() Have been doing some catching up with girlfriends, darling and family. Aw, don’t cha just love Christmas? With all the happy festivities, you’re just in the mood for shopping sprees and spending your hard cash on fine food. And, of course, provided you’re loaded with err... cash. It’s sad to say that I fail to meet up with Liz before Christmas which we usually/probably had for the past few years. I miss you Liz. And it has been way too long since we have Mei jin around with us. It feels weird somehow. There was such an absence felt in this part of me that it took my breath away. Someone is always missing. It rips my heart thinking that it’s always so difficult to have a short meet up even on this special occasion. I could no longer picture the 5 of us sitting on the same table having the same conversation anymore. But still, a part of me, long for a reunion. P/s: I love you all *Hearts* :) We had Shokudo, a Japanese restaurant over at Hereen. Teng's ramen. She’s one loyal ramen #01 fan since she was born. Baked rice with lots and lots of mushroom please! Crazy addict for mushrooms - None other than your truly. we CAN really eat ALOT! Our hotpot mushrooms soup! Desserts; banana ice cream crepe! We were laughing how crazy teng was, wearing her long boots around town when she jolly well know the aftermath of it. Juan busy sending mp3 music with my phone, while someone actually bother to look into the camera. hehe.I hope I’ll be meeting them soon enough again. And yea, lucky SEVEN more days till I turn 18. I’m so gonna turn legal 6 days counting down from the New Year. I'm uber blessed to be a January baby! :D But I'm celebrating alone on Tuesday. How pathetic. :( (Used to the "every year" birthday routine. No dramatic surprises or candlelight dinner. I wonder I'm blessed with what? Contradict my words again. Rofl.) Goodnight peeps! Have a havoc countdown at the Siloso or Marina! Happy 2009! |