<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

December 08, 2008 - 10:41 PM
Back in Black
Back to top.
Last Friday after school went for a Mag shoot at Eleganz.

Yay! Diana was there! Hehe, didn't know she was there for the shoot! I think Albert purposely want to give me a surprise! Another girl name Valerie was there too! They were some bridesmaid/flower-girl.

They were all glam up! :D Pretty! I should have done this shoot! :P, tsk tsk.

Mine? Is some Make-up editorial. I doubt I'll look good in the 4-5 page spread.


Of cos, this pictures are self-taken at home:


From no make-up

to all doll up!



The shoot end pretty late! Cab down to meet up with Juan and Teng at Mac. Chit chat and home sweet home. Didn't took any pictures with any of the babes I met that day. Not in the mood I guess.


Saturday, met up with Linda early in the morning for her shoot! Sleepy. T,T" Had Long John silver for breakfast! (My first time) Chop chop, met up with Hunny for dinner!

Haha! I'm so lazy to go on and on typing. lol! There's so much more details but I hate going through them.


Oh yup yup! I'll be going down to the Miss Veet finals on the 10th of Dec at Fashion Bar with Jojo and the rest. http://www.veetgorgeouslegs.com/


Vote for whoever you think that have long and sexy legs! My vote? Goes to Audrey, Audrey, Audreyyy! :D http://www.veetgorgeouslegs.com/Miss-Veet-2008-Finalist/#Finalist=79

Will be going down to support the girls this Wednesday!

Labels: