<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

November 26, 2008 - 4:33 PM
Back to top.
Update



Last weekend due to work, I didn’t get to spend some quality time with Hunny. He intended to bring me to The Cathay after my work at PS but I'm obviously too worn-out for a movie after 11 hours of standing and educating the customers on the products and games.

I know he’ll understand the pain! Hyak hyak~


Well...




You know the cliché line about Valentine's Day that goes,


"If both of you are truly in love, everyday is Valentine's Day!"?


I've learnt the true meaning of that line over the past few years.


Of course, which gal wouldn't appreciate flowers, gifts, romance and a candlelight dinner?
I wouldn't mind if I got some! =P


So he booked in to camp on Saturday night since he got guard duty the following day. I pity him. Hehe.

Sunday, my legs and body are too numb to take a train down. Thus, leaving me in taking a cab down to PS in the morning.


Beautiful in red
Hunny said it's an expensive bike.


It's one of the games in the roadshow
Bowl em' out?


Chanel was replaced by Germaine on Sunday. Miss that babe man! She’s my few-blocks-away neighbour! Haha, can meet up anytime hur!?

Okay! You know what? I didn’t get to take pictures with my lunch time partner, both Chanel and Linna. Mainly because we’re too exhausted and the break is considerably really short.


It’s darn daunting that I found someone who loves what I always love to eat. Malay food with plentiful of chillies, favourite drink Bandung, Mac’s fries with packetful of Mayonnaise sauce, Mac cafe’s Iced latte and of cause our one of a kind eating habit!


Sinful yet delightful! Right!? Linna Peh!!! Hope she's doing fine now! Hehe.


Taken on Friday with the 6 other babes
From Left: Charlyene, Claire, Huirong, Shorty aka Miss V, Joanna, Linna, Chanel


Sunday. Taken with the EMCEE of the 3 day event.
Charylene, Linna, Felix, Adeline, V, Germaine


:)


I feel so bad I didn’t take any pictures for Venom; I’m feeling lethargic for the first 2 days of the event. The third day was darn high! Hehe. We even request the Dj to change the music while we’re playing Wii.


Monday,

Taken from my phone. It's so blob! :(
(Reminds me of: "I need to get a new phone! ASAP! ")


back to school!

Facing the white sheet of paper with my limbs leaning against the wooden unstable easel acting as a support, the male model was posing after one pose and another...


and my vision was as blur as my 2.0 mega pixel camera phone!!!

Dang!



In anyway,
Does anyone here feel as excited as I am?


Yes yes yes! Finally the anime version is out!!! The captain to the rescue!



Captain Vs Espada.

I'm sure we have waited for way too long.

Screwed all the fillers, now they’re all back in business! Can't wait for next week's episode!


S'pose to catch Bleach 196 with Hunny when he book out, but it's so tempting since it's just a click away! Hehe.

(Why can't they animate faster! Grrr...)



Alright,
I need to start my school work soon! Have been watching anime and drama for the whole afternoon. No school today doesn't mean I've got the privilege to slack off! Ciao!

Labels: ,