<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

November 19, 2008 - 10:11 PM
Back to top.
I just came back from a product training at Eleganz. Wham! It’s the 3rd time I’ve been there. Hence, I’m pretty familiar with the place; like how to get there and stuff.

Went there straight after school at 2pm, but the training will only starts at 5pm! Hang around at Bugis alone and bought my fake lash.

As soon as I reach there I saw Joanna babe! Didn’t know she will be working too tho she will be only working for 1 day.

The product training ended at 7 plus. Everyone look darn restless! Joanna, Chanel and I decided to share a cab home while the rest went home separately.

Urgh. I feel so lethargic. It’s not I don’t want to blog, but I can’t find the time to have a proper post. And I haven't done my home work for tomorrow's class! Good luck to me!

Sigh.

I still feel a lil' down over my School Work. My Illustrator document crush on me this morning and I can't access my digital work in school! And my teacher can't really grade me due to this matter. It's not as if I didn't do, I stay up till 3am yesterday night just to finish up my work. Dang!


On the other side of note, I’ll be working on Fri, Sat and Sun over at PS as Shell ambassador! :D


Sorry for the wordy post, but I promise I'll be back! Muacks!



*I miss my bestfriend!*