<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

November 03, 2008 - 9:39 PM
Back to top.
Backdated post!

These pictures below were all taken weeks back!




HK CAFE!

K Lunch with Hun!

Obviously without Make-Up!


Last Friday I had my drawing class at 8 in the morning and there’s this female lady come in to model for us! The other time was an in-experienced male model! And today we had our drawing class again, however this time round we had another male model!!! (I shy luh to draw him! Paiseh~) HAHA!


He can really pose nice angle and stuff but then the pose almost similar. But hey! He's cool! :)


[Perspective and negative space drawing are all done on Sem 1, and now we’re touching on human figures.]



To be exact,

What I’m trying to imply all this while is that...

Friday I was busy or somewhat "struggling" in having to draw the model on a piece of paper,


Yet,


Saturday I was busy being a model, doing my ‘stunts’ in the Studio.



How ironic indeed.




Oh boy oh boy! Saturday’s shoot was amazingly crazily enjoyable! I don’t think I’ll have this opportunity ever again! Shall keep it a secret for now! Sheesh*




I need to get used to my new routine I guess.



*Nights!*

Labels: