
|
Profile Veronica Valentina 18 years old Gone |
Weekends are finally here again! I won't be home tonight. In other words, this is a save entry and it will automatically published itself on my BS at a specified timing as what I'd clocked it; which is 12.00am. I know, I'm such a nice blogger. Rah! Okay, I shall keep this entry a short and sweet one. I'm not good in words. Bleah. Well, it will all be in random. It don't hurt to leave random pictures here yeah? The other day at Chjimes: Wrong expression please. Someone just kill me. I've no talent in smiling with my eyes.On the whole, it's a fun and relaxing shoot organised by Ryan. Many thanks to Ryan for sending me the pictures. I'm still waiting for more pictures coming in. GCA 2008: I don't know why I look retarded-ly happy here. But we definitely look so cute together! Ahhh~ Miss all of them. By the way, who's this lady in the middle? I've no idea who is she, but the girls are making a big fuss over her. Someone decided to tease me for standing beside Audrey in this picture. Just because I'll look extremely hideous beside her. Whoa! That Someone(Photographer), you know who you are!Haha, love to disturb me only. Credits: Venom, thanks for sending them to me. Gotta run, Ciao! Labels: Keep it short |