
|
Profile Veronica Valentina 18 years old Gone |
Update Haven’t been online since last week! *Skips around* Yay! Which means my life is darn eventful and packed to even find time to blog! Yeah righttttt! Life is beautiful!!! What for spending my time on pointless crap like blogging? It’s like who will actually be interested in reading about other peoples’ life huh? Daily rants are boring. Wordy post are infuriating. Pretty pictures are eyesore. Eventually, blogging became mundane. Sound logical? At least to me. And my life is pretty dull with school, mind numbing assignments and extreme software test all around the corner. HECTIC! (Yes! It really amazes me that we’re all going to master Adobe CS3 and Illustrator in 5 weeks time. Ultimately my long awaiting software class...! WHOO! Oh Dang! I know I suck in Maya! Pssst*) Hmmm... Hence, I’d reach the decision that I should cut down my time on blogging and completely desolate myself from the cyber world! *Claps please* Muhaha, Virtual world here I come!!! Then you will find me in a few months down the road, being an Internet Idiot. Asking people dim question like this one here: “Who is Xia Xue uh?” (Ehh, sorry hor! I forget I’m s’pose to be an internet idiot and not suffering from short term memory lost!) NO WAY MAN! HAHA :P ~"How can a DMD student severed ties with the Internet? Almost every day my life revolves around the computer!"~ (I know that sound so wrong! Rofl. Yea! That’s right! Me revolving around the computer! You feel me?) Work with Jojo on a scorching Saturday afternoon at Sentosa Beach Trust me! It's baking hot! Hehe! I look damn buang! But then again, I like Jojo in this picture! ;) I want to join Miss Veet Pageant too! What? Short cannot join uh? See! My eyes look so red after work! It's damn tiring roaming around Sentosa finding beautiful babes with gorgeous legs! And dear Jojo is so fussy on judging those girls. Hehe :p No lah! She’s too professional and I’m just a newbie judging base on their legs and not the looks.Bumped into Audrey with her Adam, Hui Ming, Steph, Amy (Jo's friend) at the beach! ;) Will be roving around orchard with Cordelia on this coming Saturday! :D See YOU there! So much so of my "Nonsensical-Entry"! Oof! It’s half pass 12! I need sleep! Labels: daily rants, Work |