
|
Profile Veronica Valentina 18 years old Gone |
Monday's Blue There’s no class and lecture today, so as usual, I slept till 4p.m. It was as if I’m having yet another week of holiday. Wee! There will be no classes for this week except for “Introduction to 3D”. All the modules have been change and we’re going to learn new stuff for this Semester. For example like Typography, Animation Fundamental, Digital Imaging, and Storyboard & Art Direction. I’m pretty excited for these coming modules ahead and I’m in a thirst for knowledge mood. That’s my Secondary School Motto. Heh. I’ve been away for way too long. By some means I feel the holidays are way too long yet somehow I’m yearning for a longer getaway. Ahh... I’m full of contradictions ain’t I? I’m going to see her again on tomorrow’s morning lecture! ;)Thank you for accompanying me for the whole of my 6 weeks holiday. Mwa* While waiting for her test shoot done, I went snapping. ~ Hibiscus Flower or Veronica Flower? I know you will rather choose this Hibiscus than me! Humph :PThen, why Monday’s blue you may ask? ... when I can laze in my couch for the whole day doing absolutely nothing. Monday: Meaning another 5 days of countdown till I can see someone again. I’m missing you so badly. Happy belated 51th monniversary hun! ![]() You’re the reason for the teardrops of my guitar. The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart and make me smile. I love you for who you are, and it doesn't matter to me how good-looking or how horrible you look. And trust me, Meeting me is the luckiest thing that had ever happen on you in your entire 20 years of lifespan. Tell me how fortunate you can get? So please start counting your blessing today, you cheeky little monkey! :p ilu xoxo veron |