
|
Profile Veronica Valentina 18 years old Gone |
Here comes Friday! ![]() I want to draw them with my Wacom tablet! ;D Kawaii neh!!! {Suju simply rocks!^^} Today I’m supposed to go down to get my pay but Audrey got them and transferred to me already! Well, I must say I’m really sad with some issue regarding the pay. Pretty fucked up actually but then I maintain my cool about it. People always tend to make mistake and aftermath learn from them in life yah? It’s always a lesson learnt and I’ll pick them up one by one. Just watch me! Nah. I won’t want to bitch over this matter already. It’s getting really dull. It’s not about money. It’s about responsibility and the attitude. Sigh. I wonder when one will ever learn that money is not everything in this world. Whatever it is, I hope to see the girls soon! *Hugs* I’m finding one day to stalk Alicia out in her bedroom! Hah! ![]() ![]() ![]() Yesterday I had a studio shoot after school. And as a result, today I went school with perky eyes and aches all over. I didn’t even put on lenses to school! That explains how bad it was. I’m not going to blog much. Tomorrow I’m meeting darling and his Scout Recce team camp mates for lunch! I’m so happy that he’s booking out early today! AH! Happiness! I’m an easy contented girl. Grin* Need to catch some winks! Have to work tomorrowww! ;) Labels: Keep it short |