<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

October 17, 2008 - 11:41 PM
Back to top.
Hello! Veron is feeling really shag after 50 minutes of lectures and frantically shopping at Art Friend! Both Linda and Kave totally brighten up my day and made the trip to town seem a little worthwhile! *Hugs them*

This course is getting really demanding! I mean REALLY! I have been spending money for art materials and markers since April.

I feel so broke and empty! Argh.


Just when I’m crossing my fingers and praying hard that my pay will magically appear in my bank account someday.


Proof!~

Wah-la!




I see 10 digits number in my ATM machine.

I thought princess ah-do-la fairy finally heard my cries and prayer, and at long last she wishes to fulfil my dream.



While I’m still fascinating about how I am going to spend that amount of cash with,


someone has to pat me in the back and shriek right into my ears:











"SMILE! YOU'RE ON CANDID CAMERA!"




Damn! That Bitch!


Yes that bitch is me, myself YOU.


*Snaps back to reality*



NoOOO~~!
Drag self back to lala land.



Good night bitches!

Labels: