<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

October 29, 2008 - 9:31 PM
Back to top.
I'm here & I'm not



You got me tempted baby!

Tempted to work today,
Tempted to just sleep in and forget all about my Storyboard,
Tempted to change my blog skins just so I can change my music playlist:
Womanizer, Woman-Womanizer, you’re a Womanizer .Oh, Womanizer; oh you’re a Womanizer, baby!




Brit's hot!



Credits: Flickr- Slave4britney
Or am I wrong?
This dude photoshop skills were superb!





Tempted to change my blog songs but then again, my layout don’t suit the songs that I'm putting in! Yea! I’m such a perfectionist. Grrr!
Tempted to continue watching 舞林大道(wu ling da dao) on youtube!

Dance Flow really kick ass!




Watch it on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aknK35aNYYs&fmt=18 for cleared quality! ;D




I felt I’m a wee bit off track lately. Assignments not done, drawing didn’t bother to sketch, illustrator work were rather sloppy and I’m always late for tutorials! Sigh.



The so called “sloppy” work in illustrator today! I know the edges (hand) were not properly done-up and the eyes are terribly edited but I thought it was good enough for *ermm* someone who totally doesn’t practice at home.

Holy shit! I got 3 ‘merit’ points la! And I see almost whole class got 5 points ok!


Damn angry! :@



Whenever I feel pressure-lise and feeling all bleak, I tend to slip backwards and raise that white flag up easily. Dang! Why am I so easily being defeated?

... ...

... ... ... ...





Ham it up yo!!!


I NEED COFFEE! :D

*Transform back to cheerful self*


Hyak hyak hyak! *Gasp*

(What is wrong with me lately!?)



Bye.
Probably be back with a new layout? Yes? No? NO!

Photoshoot on both Saturday and Sunday.
I'm looking forward to Saturday one!
And not Sunday's! ;)

Labels: