<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

October 16, 2008 - 11:59 PM
Back to top.
Rants

-Today’s a Happy Day! I had 50 minutes of lecture in the lecture hall regarding Animation and it’s darn interesting! Lectures are always so exciting and happy and and and... Relax.

But come to tutorials and assignments, I can turn pale right away.

Boo! Someone please urge me to buck up! Drawing is everything! Everything is drawing!

I wonder how I am going excel in a character design when my drawings were below an average kindergarten standard.


-And please don’t come and tell me ‘Practice makes perfect’.

Ask yourself again ‘Why there’s no one perfect then?’

-I think is really a waste of bus fare to go school just for a 50 minutes lecture. *groans*


是因为我太爱你~



-Might be working one of this weekend. Hmmm... replacing Cordelia? I'm nobody to take over her place. It’s stressing me big time if I were to replace a FHM 3rd runner up hot babe.


- I’m so thankful that photographer, Yew Fai actually take the initiative to send me the photos taken during the other work shop shoot. Hehe. You know you can actually choose not to send it to me! ;)


-No worries! Hopefully I’ll be back blogging later!~

-I'm off to catch my ANTM CYCLE 11 EP. 8! I think this Cycle rocks! Hope Tyra doesn’t screwed up on her final decision again! Blah!

I shall stop ranting like a broken recorder for the time being! *Sheeesh*


Off.
(I'm uber lazy to blog properly :p)

Labels: ,