<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

September 22, 2008 - 11:04 PM
Back to top.
I send all my MISSES to all of you...


Don't mind the poor quality/resolution of the pictures; I took them with my lousy 2.0 mega pixels hand phone camera:



We were given free excess for printing our pictures at the Icell booth. So why not grab this opportunity to snap as many pictures for free printing over there? Tee-hee.

With Tabitah, our GCA 2008 Booth Babes Winner and Hong Ling the 2nd runner up. I'm a lucky girl to have my picture taken with the both of them!

Charlotte, Tabitah and Hong Ling.
Love all three of them :)

Hehe, I think I took quite alot of pictures with Hong Ling.


Yay! I won a lappy! :b
That's my booth babe helper! He help me a lot by running here and there for votes! :)


Poor Wan Zhuo. She almost teared while tearing the stickers. It's darn painful.
See luh! Who ask them got so many votes. haha!



Many credits to Audrey/Charlotte in designing the red top polo dress. Audrey can really take up apparel design course! *Laughs*


Saturday has been an emotional day. In the morning, I went down to Suntec Convention hall with my face black. I cried upon reading the message that was sent by my younger sister. I tried to hold back my tears from flowing but to no avail, my makeup was slightly smudged. Thanks Wan Zhuo for the hug!

I feel so much better after the whole competition has ended. But my dear :'[... makes me want to :'[ too . All I could do is to *hug* her and be by her side. I love you darling. Your eyes so red and swollen already! So tell me! How to take pictures with you!? Smile ok!


This group shot don't even have my dear in it! Cos she went home first.
I'm in the middle!

Two babes is missing !


To those who have missed call me zillion times or leave me a message on the phone: I'm sincerly sorry for not getting back to any of you. I'm totally not in the mood to reply any of those. Well, this is neither a game nor a test of friendship after all.

Thank you, you've made me seen through...

Hmmm... Friends...


It's time for me to put down everything and start thinking...

... This is life isn't?