
|
Profile Veronica Valentina 18 years old Gone |
Happy Day!I was late for a morning shoot with Uncle Mike today! Thus, I was forced with no choice but to take a cab down to Raffles . We had our lunch over at Hans restaurant, coincidentally it was the venue for the previous casting with Audrey and the other babes. I guess many hot race queen will be working for the Grid Girls and Super Import Night. And you know where will the photographers be heading to! SIN of cos' ! Hehe.In anyway, thank you Mike for the hearty lunch treat! You made my day! ![]() I even get to see some top secret sneak preview of his work and new theme. I swear it was awesome! I love Mike and Kongo photography skills. They both have their own unique style .Friday's Sentosa trip with Dan was fun! Although half-way it drizzled ! These are two of my personal favourite shots taken that I've yet to upload on my post:![]() ![]() Thanks all for the +ve comments for this picture in Dan's flickr. This is both our personal favourite shot taken at Imbiah Lookout. *Good night* |