A penny of thoughts :D
Morning "Botanic Garden trip" was dreadful! You wish to end the whole' thing' as early as possible. Well, eventually it did end smoothly without me falling from the tree, pond, waterfall... etc etc. Oh gawd! I felt as if I'm rebirth; blending into this huge rain forest! (Total Sarcasm please! *Save Me*)
At some point of time I felt rather lost, due to the fact that I'm not daring enough to touch those little earthlings with my bare hands. I guess the outcome would be odd since I didn't give in my 100%! Sigh. I-so-can't-wait-to-see-my-retarded-pig-head-yay!
Don't ask me why and what I went there for, because all I'm going to tell you is:
I went to donate my blood to the hungry-naughty little ones! I know, I know... I'm nice! Sheesh!
Love the bitch whom have kept me accompany on the phone throughout my bus journey back. I'm looking forward to Sunday! Mwa* :P
p/s: Begging for pictures? Stay tune!
Random
I'M GOING SENTOSA! :D :D :D!
Hoping it would be a FUN FUN DAY!
-Please don't let it be a tiring one!-
And yes! Hunny is coming out from camp tomorrow night! I'm going to be a fat and blessed lady! *Wink*
Hui Teng just refuse to go K with me! Humph!
I feel I'm on cloud 9 now because I just met my darling Liz on the 3rd for dinner.
I want to have a meet up with Juan like very soon!
These are the few people in my mind right now...
they're really numbered yet special!
Good night people!
Labels: Random, rants