
|
Profile Veronica Valentina 18 years old Gone |
BUZZ me in the morning A short entry before I leave home for brunch with Hun. Tomorrow morning will have a shoot at Chjimes. And you know I’m not a morning kind of person. I've been having late nights these days. Falling into my slumber land only at 4a.m is turning into a habit. It’s easier said than done to regulate back this bad habit of mine. I don’t know since when I've this tendency of sleeping late and waking up late without me realising it. I'm sorry, but I need 12 hours of sleep daily. Damn, I've still got another 2 weeks to adjust back my sleeping routine. Schools are hardcore. Blah. On a happier side of note, I’m looking forward to see my girlfriends tomorrow! Love them. P/S: Thanks Mike for all the pretty photos! I'mma vain pot. Labels: Keep it short |