
|
Profile Veronica Valentina 18 years old Gone |
Saturday spells L.O.V.E Hunny will be out from camp tomorrow and I'm so looking forward to spend the weekends with him again! I'm not so sure about Movie Marathon this time round. I've been watching dramas and movies on the internet for the past few days. Prison Break Season 3 was "all right", I would still prefer Season 2 whereas Hun prefers Season 1 since it was the main plot. But, it has been say... 3 weeks since we last watch a movie together and there's nothing nice on theatre recently. Perhaps is time to save some cash for our next date! :) I can't stop smiling whenever I feel you're close. It's always bliss to have you by my side. I love how you treat me like your lil' princess. Oh so dear, so precious to you. Even if one day, We're no longer as one, Just remember, You always... Always... Hold a place in my heart. I promise. You'll be my best-est best friend I've ever had. I love you forever and ever. Pictures (Backtrack) By the way, I’ve switch back to Multiply so don’t bother to go to my Flickr! Hehe, I shall keep it a ickle secret of what’s my Multiply account is for the time being. *Winks* Sorry, I just can’t be bothered to log in to my "antique-covered-in-dust" computer that is sitting at the other side of my table for resizing of photos in my beloved CS2. So let's just forgo my Mac lappy which is up to no use that is ridiculously lying on the floor. It has became my sister toy a month ago. Yeah, Rofl!!! Therefore, in this post you’ll realise the pictures to be either really tiny, or the opposite way around. Don’t mind me! From left: Xiao Noi, Jocelyn, Audrey, Charlotte, Alicia, V, Wan Zhuo and Sherry.These were the remaining girls on the last day. With the Booth babe helpers at the back.They're really nice people to work with! Charlotte's and Joceyln's boyfriendLucky man! Heh. We're all looking so red. Gasp* My favourite color! The six girls working for New Era.While we're all busy snapping pictures, I saw Jessie’s and Angie's ITE friend and I was so astonished that they could actually recognised me! ![]() I'm not an ambassador of Nike Shoe I've to thank my dear Liz for lending me her shoes for the event. *Loves* ![]() Jocelyn is so happy that her boyfriend won the lappy! Look at her! She look so pretty in every photos. Anyway, she's my favourite Boothbabe! :) What's yours? Another group shot before we left.Left: Xiao noi, Wan zhuo, V, Jocelyn, Charlotte, Alicia, Audrey and Sherry. Top:Cindy, our Nanny for all three days. She keeps mixing up Linda and me! Even till the last day, she calls me Linda. I don't think we look alike. Haha! Bottom: Ryan, Charlotte's dear. Credits: Jimmy, Jason and Andy for all of the above photos taken. With love, Veron. Labels: Backtrack, Happiness, lovey-dovey, Work |