<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

August 20, 2008 - 11:41 PM
Which you prefer?
Back to top.
Came across this song at MTV and it was one of my favourite hits during the good o' days.

Which would you prefer? Veronicas's or Tatu's? I didn't know Veronicas sings 'All About Us' too. All along I was listening to Tatu's version.


The Veronicas ver. :
All About Us - The Veronicas

Tatu ver. :
All About Us [Single Version] - Tatu

I actually preferred Tatu's (for this particular song only) although I've to admit that I love myself more than anything, Veronica's' :b ! Hey, I'm a huge fan of Jess and Lisa too!!! xD

Labels: