
|
Profile Veronica Valentina 18 years old Gone |
Totally random... I've been having nightmares every single night of the violent variety again! I remember I'd it written once in my old blog. And this time knives and guns are usually involved. I think last night was the third night in a row that I dreamt of being slashed by knives. How very disturbing. Dang. Am I going to get killed tomorrow? Do you even believe in karma? I think I'm experiencing one now. My day just couldn't get any better. Firstly, I forgot to bring my Ez-Link card out. Then, I lost my favourite jumper. Upon reaching school, I got reprimanded by my form teacher and she claim that she's so darn disappointed in me for not reflecting well in my grades lately. Sigh. ![]() I hate being a let-down. I'm always one. Last week I didn't slept for 2 consecutive day (...and yeah I'm no wonderwoman. I'd Mac breakfast at 4 in the morning.), feeling oh-so-tired and desperate for sleep, Thank god I still managed to pull through the day! Although I made a hell out of myself during CODID presentation (which I seriously had no idea what I'm doing when I got so much to say but I failed to present them out verbally), I'm still able to find my way out with those penned down words in my Idea Book for submission. My brain don't seem to function well after all these sleepless night. My verbal and non-verbal action seems to contradict with one another. I need sleep like NOW! ![]() Dance with me, Sway with me and Stay with me |