<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

August 30, 2008 - 10:10 PM
Back to top.
SHORT Backtrack

28th:

I met Linda babe at bugis and shop! (My foot!!!) We went there to accomplish some major task! And that is to print our Portfolio and Studio Project. We waited like crazy for our turn to print. I was rather pissed during the wait and you'd wished you're not there to witness that!

Sunshine Plaza print low quality paper and have very bad customer service! Therefore, arts student should not had and should not have to make a trip down to print! Humph! :P (Nah, totally opposite! That explain the long waiting time! Love their workmanship!) Hey! I'm not an unreasonable person! It's just that I have to attend some important shit at 4pm and I totally feel that is not a good idea to be late for the audition.

See! Panic like crazy! In order not to think too much, I tried snapping pictures of my fat legs in the train! LOL! Great way to relieve stress!
By the way, I 'think' I screwed up big time! I've never pin high hopes.
Never been to MC, never have such experience before... so
Ta-dah! Experience gain-ed!


Thanks Linda for always telling me "You can de lah", when the actual fact is I can't. Love you babe! I SO WANT TO TAKE LESBIAN PICTURE WITH YOU, WITH YOU, WITH YOU~! AHHHHHHHH :(!


-Shall continue my backtracking tomorrow... I'm freaking tired! I hate wordy post!-

Labels: