
|
Profile Veronica Valentina 18 years old Gone |
Pandemic Plan Trial Run is a pain in my ass. I've been rushing PPTR since morning 9am. Okay, maybe not. I'd myself stared blankly at the computer screen till 12pm since I didn't want to be the first few to hand up my work. Heh. Thanks Mr. Kave for telling me to wake up at 9 in the morning! There goes my beauty sleep~ At the meantime, I tried fixing my layout on Mozilla. The font on Firefox still look terrible tho. Sigh. Maybe I'll try again when I'm free. Random thoughts: I miss the beach darn much! ![]() I want to go prawning and steamboat with the cliques soon! I want to go taiwan with my babes at the end of decemember! I want to get a car license with hunny on my birthday next year! ![]() Thanks all for the reply on my tagboard! xoxo. Labels: rants |