Short entryWomen's Table Tennis match were over! Anyhow, Singapore team have been putting a tremendous effort in keeping up with the Olympic games. Silver is a sweet glory since it has been years Singapore won a medal in the Olympic games. Good match, great game, keep up the effort Li Jia Wei!
Finally I've the time to blog after all the crazy hours and fun during the weekends. And Mr. Hunny have spent 52 bucks just on cab fare a day! He love doing cab donation ever since he went for army. We both miss riding so much. Argh, his RVF was down for a month or so already! Time is precious. Hence, cabbing was the only solution to his problem. We cabbed down to beach road, then to Plaza Singapura, and lastly home sweet home!
We were lost while going to the Army shop at Beach road. He went asking around and we got the right place soon after.
I saw a few of the tourists taking picture, so... l^0^l
Why not!?This pictures reminds me of... "I need to get a new damn camera!!!" My phone resolution is pretty bad and it's time to get a new one. Wait for me baby, September!
P/S: Tag repliesVeronica - Shella: Thanks honey! XD love ya!
Veronica - Kat: Its over babe! ;) oh wells, haha! jia you for your exams! lots of love! *Gd luck*
Veronica - anon123: Thanks to whoever you are! :)
Veronica - jy: yea.. haha. lol! my tag is not lame lor! It's uber lame! cos i can't think of anything to tag! hahaha!
Veronica - Peipei: Heh! I'm too sure about it too! cos many ppl have been saying this! But singapore law only will take effect after 10 years? Still, I'm damn scare of driving. got phobia now. :( Will double check soon!
Veronica - Vessa: I want to... but I'm jus lack of some motivaition, some discipline, and maybe some luck. Argh! Feel so screwed up. Always.
Veronica - Huimiang: Love ya miang! Yup, soon! A couple of weeks or never :P! *hugs* Good luck for your exams/finals ! Mwa*!
Veronica - Mika: mika mika! I'm misa misa! Lol! alright, ill try my best! thanks for everything. :D
Veronica - Someone: yes? and you're?
Veronica - SherlynnNI: SHERRR-Lynn-NI! yea, but the current cycle 8 abit sian. JIAYOU FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS! ;)
Veronica - Lina: yea babe! I smell freedom... ALREADY. It's the matter of resposibility now man! Do it or not, Leave it or not, Screwed it or not, Ace it or never! GOOD LUCK ;) i'm always behind you lady!
Veronica - cynthia: LOL! shortyy get on the partyy! No prob honey, love love!
Veronica - Weili: No prob Wei Li! I'll take a look out!
Veronica - R-NDS: Cool, if thats for real. My mum will NEVER, NEVER... EVER let me go to china! Sad. Anw, take care!
Veronica - FI: yea babe! this 2 weeks are hell to me! good luck! to both of us.:)
Veronica - Hey: 40! Chubby chubby! hahaha
Veronica - Lizzy: Wait for me! September! In 2 weeks time! You hear me? ;) *Love ya*
Veronica - nana: take care too! Gombatte!
Veronica - Stacey: I'm always there too! :)
Veronica - Linda: Sadly, I havent start on any! Have been spending genuine time with hunny! Hmm.. hope time can just stop! Right there. :( See you tml alright!
Labels: Keep it short