<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

August 18, 2008 - 10:37 PM
Hiatus- Assignments
Back to top.
Blog going on VACATION!

Time check: 10.38 pm.
Reality check: So... This is it! I have to and I'm going to start on my Studio Project plus Portfolio! Heh. I just realise, it's night time already! I've spend my day watching Prison Break Season 2. (Super exciting now! Tempted to watch the last 4 eps! Then, Season 3! Heroes season 2 wait for me! :D) And my scrap book are still empty with 1 miserable sketch with no concept studies at ALL! Bless me.
Date due: Submission on my Preliminary sketches(20%) - Tomorrow 5PM!





I won't be updating this site till 29th of August where my terms break. Yea, Internet and blogger are the main distraction! Mugger, mugger, mugger!

To all my friends: Let's work hard together! 2 weeks later we can all fly! Please, Bernard IC, Organise a class outing! I so want to go WildWildWet! :b



Love ya people! Kiss y'all goodbye! xoxo.

Random thoughts: Casting on 25th? Hmmm... Still waiting for confirmation of the Venue and Time from pretty Audrey! Hopefully, I can work with Linda babe, aka. my da jie, aka. the chu stunt queen, aka. the 'shen'(god in chinese), aka. the 'A' student...! (Inside Joke) Mwa*


P/s*: Do check back! Coz' I might be here blogging if I find the time to do so!

Labels: