<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

August 12, 2008 - 7:08 PM
Finally!
Back to top.
Back to...
Version 1.0

I'm too lazy to make a new layout, so I just invert my previous layout from my old blog!
"Ctr U, Ctr U, Invert, Invert"
Thats what I learn from Jessy and Linda. hehe.


Before:

I really like this layout: Summer Fever.


But I want a black base for a change ;)

After:

And oh~ I love my current layout color! Mighty sexy purple and envy me green! Whooo;)



I'm not done rendering them. Please be patient;)


P/s: Let me know if this sudden change of blogskin lags your computer or fits your screen perfectly. I'll be so thankful.

Labels: