
|
Profile Veronica Valentina 18 years old Gone |
Random Thoughts: Eating disorder Do you find a difference these days? When you're walking down the streets...? Yes!!! Everyone look exceptionally stunning and slim! I don't know man, that's what I feel. Maybe I haven't been stepping out of my house for god knows when! (Yes! Olympic fever! :P) Let's skip the latter part of looking stunning because everyone knows make up really does wonders! But It really leaves me pondering on how girls these days maintain their figure so well!? On Wednesday, I finally had a short meet up with the babes at cwp. Upon meeting the usual them, Hui Teng start questioning me if I'm suffering from anorexia/bulimia. I was left... speechless. Due to the fact that, I'm not that thin to bones to be referred in that category! I'm on the healthy weight list okay! (Since I'm only standing at 1.55! It's ke-ai-de-lor! :b) And I certainly can't imagine myself vomiting out the food I've eaten on every single meal. It must be damn awful! I bet my army boy will bring me to have good food on tomorrow's date. Heh! Labels: Keep it short |