<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

August 14, 2008 - 6:47 PM
Beijing Olympics 2008
Back to top.
Beijing Olympics 2008
That's what everyone is talking about!



The opening ceremony sure was grand! What will you expect from China? A country with a majority population of humans. Of cause something magnificent, breathtaking and spectacular!



Love the after effect of the fireworks!


I've catch channel 5 telecast of the Beijing Olympics 2008 gymnastics artistic men's individual all-around final at National Indoor Stadium in Beijing in the afternoon. Although it wasn't a Live telecast, I'm still hella excited to see those macho-looking man fighting for the gold title!!! What?! I think gymnastics men are hawt! They really turns me on! :b

One of my few favourites came in 2ND and 4Th, both were Japan though! I was screaming for them in front of the TV screen. At that point of time when Hiroyuki Tomita suffered a twisting fall from the still rings in the men's individual all-around, I'm so darn worried! I felt the pain for him when he landed badly on the mat, yet he continues his other routines. Three cheers for him!

Tomita Hiroyuki falling on the 4Th place



Uchimura surpasses Tomita as top Japanese! (Tomita was 2006 bronze medal champion.)

Kohei Uchimura, only 19 yrs. old came in 2ND!


"Yang Wei claims men's all-around gymnastics title China's all-conquering gymnast Yang Wei won the men's all-around title with a convincing 94.575 points Thursday at the Beijing Olympics."

With courtesy of http://www.china.org.cn/olympic/node_7044212.htm


Just look at him! Happy man! Owww...


The taste of glory sure is SWEET!


I can't wait for tonight's Beijing Olympic Games 2008 Swim Heats, Don't Forget The Lyrics and America's Next Top Model (Cycle 9)! It's all line up nicely for me! Hehe! I'm one happy girl!


P/s: I'm not having a holiday, my holiday only starts on the 1st of September. I'm actually assigned to do a Studio Project at home. It must be done in 3 weeks time and it will be due on 28Th-29Th of August! Right now, I'm just relaxing on my couch, snacking in front of the TV screen and blasting loud music!

So kindly stop asking me if I've done anything for my Portfolio! *wink*

Labels: