<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

July 23, 2008 - 8:59 PM
My schedules
Back to top.
Sorry for not updating the site frequently. I love to blog and rant every day, but I just don't have the time to do so. I have so many things to do! (Now I wonder who says first year in poly slack? Damn that person who says so!)


Week 16 is my due date for all assignments; excluding Visual Audio- handing in on the week 17. (Learning software for video editing like the Final cut pro, Soundtrack pro, Live type, IDVD... I'm always having fun during VASTR lessons, laughing at those hardcore videos sure is fun! Right, Anqi? :P)

Studio Project will be starting on the Week 17 to week 20: Which means I don't have to attend lessons and lecture anymore! I’ll be staying at home doing my project most of the time.


Also, I'm so looking forward for the outdoor drawing project to Chinatown during week 17. Have to take some pictures there for our thumbnail sketches.


Although this is not our first outdoor drawing, I'm still blardy excited about it!


I need to do well for my portfolio! Don't worry; I'll be putting up my art work after I scan them for my portfolio presentation.


On the Week 20, have to dress up formally for presentation again. The other day, my class peeps dress as if they are having prom night in school. FUN!





Currently, color theory is doing digital painting. I need to get a Wacom tablet (S$500) as soon as possible. School's Mac labs are always being occupied and I'm lagging behind due to the fact that I didn't get myself a tablet at home. Don’t remind me that I’m still doing my value studies instead of the coloured version. Humph!

Money makes the world go round isn’t it? Shite.



Digital painting:





It looks simple, but it isn't. I'm weak at finding highlights. Damn!





Awesome-ness!





Life's a bitch without my love ones around.
I miss you, baby.
I miss you, ekyo.
*HEARTS*
You're not forgotten.

Labels: