
|
Profile Veronica Valentina 18 years old Gone |
First thing first, I'm really sorry for the MIA. Sorry to make you people worry for me, I'm perfectly fine. Have been busy with assignments and meeting up with honey. I'm missing him like crazy now. I'm nuts to initiate a break up last night when the actual fact is... I can't live a day without him. I hate myself for not cherishing the moments that we'd left. I hate myself for always shoving him away and throwing temper at him when I'm having my PMS. And now he's gone, I'm left to cry my balls out. I love you honey! "By the time you read this I should be in camp already. I am very happy to walk with you these 4 years. I really cherish the time we had spent together. I will always remember the smiles and tears you have shown me. Although sometimes you threw tantrum at me and we quarrel like there's no tomorrow; you keep on complaining that I don't love you and care for you. But deep down inside your heart, you know I really do. But it really pains me when I realize that your love for me is fading. I'll do anything just to get that feeling back. I really hope you can take good care of yourself when I'm gone. I love you. Happy 4Th anniversary! Muacks." I cried reading this message you left as a draft on my phone in the morning. You cried last night after typing this message while hugging me to sleep. You are always near, always there for me, and always going along with me. Yet I'm always taking you for granted. I went to the clinic alone today to get my MC. (You used to wait with me at the clinic) I had my breakfast at MacDonald alone while waiting for my appointment. (We always had MacDonald's breakfast together) Littlest things like this made me linger for your return. HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY HONEY! I don't need a candle light dinner, movie marathon, expensive gifts tonight... all I ask for is having you by my side. I miss you. I'll be waiting for you. Labels: lovey-dovey |